Pay: $55/hr+ ($110K+)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Communication, Control Systems, or Electrical Engineering
- Possesses a strong knowledge in designing, integration and in the installation of industrial controls.
- 8+ Years of experience in similar role in oil & gas industry
- Refinery project experience highly preferred
- Experienced in PLC and HMI programming for industrial related controls.
- SIS (Safety Instrument System) experience preferred
- Possesses a strong hands-on technical knowledge and background in troubleshooting
- A result driven Engineering professional with an in-depth knowledge and experience in product functional testing and validation.
- Experienced in process control systems and process automation.
- Possesses a wide experience in documenting design drawings/schematics, BOM (bill of materials) and process documentation.
- Experienced with troubleshooting PLC programs, equipment, and field devices in oil and gas industry or power industry (refining preferred)
- Experienced with Modbus RTU, ASCII, and TCP/IP communications.
- Possesses a strong Knowledgeable in different FM, CSA, UL Safety Standards, IEC, and TUV