- Great Location , Brand New office -Fast paced Environment
- Management of Clinical Trials
- No travel
Your Next Company:
You will be working for a growing, Australian CRO , has extensive experience evaluating new therapeutic treatments including Drug development, vaccines and devices in both for a variety of early-stage clinical trials. This company works on a variety of trials and has a global client base across Asia Pacific. They are a cooperative team, the line manager, including project team members and colleagues always give recognition and promote collaboration and togetherness. They have recently refurbished new office space and the office layout (activity-based working) encourages their passion about the science behind their work and it's potential to transform and refine patient's lives.
- Manage Clinical Trial timeliness, budgets and resourcing requirements.
- Provide project management support in all aspects and business development, multiple clinical trials-pre study. On-study and close out.
- Reporting to senior Management on trial progress.
- Liaising and updating sponsors /CRO’s on progress son trials/studies.
- Financial negotiation-Risk mitigation plans
- Provide recruitment and retention strategy
What you'll need to succeed
Bachelor degree in health or life sciences and preferable experience within Clinical Research early phase I-II.
Experience having worked into the clinical space in multiple dimensions on a Senior/Managerial position for at least 3+ plus years
Proactive nature, can manage workloads.
Creative thinker, who can use their expertise to solve problems,
Ability to lead and work effectively in a team
Open to learning and taking on new responsibilities
Exceptional time management skills