|Job Title:||Pipeline Engineer|
|Location:||Spring, United States|
|Contact Name:||Alejandro Jannaut|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2019 14:18|
7-10 years of closely related professional experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering or related engineering specialty or equivalent professional experience
• At least 5 years of oil and gas experience.
• Broad experience in business and project planning.
• Broad experience in dealing with front end project delivery.
• Broad knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
• Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Pipeline Integrity Engineer
Pipeline Project Manager
CAD1200 - CAD1300 per day
Pipeline Construction Manager
Grande Prairie, Canada
CAD60 - CAD80 per hour
Houston, United States
$90 per hour
Canonsburg, United States
$40 - $50 per hour