I have an excellent opportunity with one of the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, as a Regulatory affairs associate you will be working closely with the CMC department and reporting to the head of regulatory function.
Other responsibilities include:
- -Preparation of high quality, detailed regulatory documents using varied information sources.
- -Dealing with the labelling of documents and dossiers.
- -Liaising closely with other personnel to ensure accuracy of such regulatory records.
- -Working to agreed deadlines and maintaining records reflecting project status.
- -Quality checking of documents to ensure consistency and adherence to company standards.
- -Management of both internal and external company stakeholders.
You will be responsible for working closely with various multifunctional teams working with a portfolio of products in the cosmetic industry.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience in regulatory affairs, working in post-production, and cosmetic experience is desirable.
This position is based on a 6 month contract and is immediately available. If successful, you can expect a competitive salary package, in addition to implementing your regulatory skills at a globally renowned company.
Apply online or for more information call Amy Linsdell on 0161 942 4017