You must be able to work independently and use own initiative although assistance will always be available when required. Work involves upgrade and modification to existing plants.
- Define the engineering solution including producing a detailed scope of work for Control system interfaces, PLC/DCS Interface design, panel designs
- Responsible for detail design, ensure/facilitate multi-discipline designers and engineers in development of full and approved detail design
- Producing cable design and installation drawings using Amtech Design Software & Auto CAD packages.
- Deliver an electrical design that incorporates the inherent safer design approach for:
- Building Services
- SCADA systems
- Security Systems
- Control Systems
- Fire Alarms Systems
- 2D CAD experience
- Extensive experience of working on regulated site
- SC Clearance
Electrical Designer, EC&I Designer, Electrical Draughtsperson, Electrical Draftsman, Chemical Manufacturing, Control System Interface, SCADA, PLC/DCs, AutoCAD 2D, Electrical AutoCAD, Amtech Design Software, Amtech, Eplan