£45,000 - £55,000
Stoke – On – Trent
My Client offers a broad range of integrated and stand-alone development services, stretching from cell line development through to the commercial supply of investigational medicinal products.
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for the management of the Facilities, Site and Engineering operations, Environmental Control and Site Support Function teams ensuring that financial, operational efficiency, quality and Health & Safety targets and standards are met.
The main duties will include:-
- To provide direction for Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures.
- Management of Health, Safety and Environment systems including accident and incident reporting, control of hazardous waste, safety inspections and chairmanship of the SHE Committee.
- To be responsible for and effectively manage delivery of support services covering: facilities management; site engineering management; control of environment; materials supply & stores; site support administration and general laboratory support. To have ownership of these services, resources allocation and have approval of all major changes in systems associated with areas of responsibility.
- To effectively manage technical support services to ensure cGMP compliance is maintained.
- To recruit, train, motivate, manage and support group personnel in order to increase performance and productivity.
- Contribute to the management of capital improvements projects within specific areas of expertise.
The role will involve working with all levels of internal personnel and external contractors and suppliers. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate strong organizational, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills.