Downstream Processing Purification Scientist
|Job Title:||Downstream Processing Purification Scientist|
|Salary:||£18000 - £32000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ellen Twomey|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 16:05|
Stoke on Trent
£18,000 – £22,000 – Junior
£28,000 - £32,000 - Experienced
As a leading international clinical and commercial manufacturer of biologics and pharmaceuticals, my client offers a broad range of integrated and stand-alone development services, stretching from cell line development through to the commercial supply of investigational medicinal products. We take pride in manufacturing excellence and being a trusted provider, delivering what we promise and helping our customers to develop drugs for the benefit of patients.
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Down Stream Processing Purification scientist to work primarily within the GMP Facility.
Main duties will include:
• To execute assigned programmes of GMP manufacturing in an efficient and compliant manner.
• To support Senior Scientist in scheduling and planning GMP manufacturing campaigns as required.
• To provide support as required on assigned process development / technology transfer experimental work both in-house and contractually in a timely manner.
• To support the Product Delivery Group in maintaining documentation compliance in respect of SOP updates, change control generation and close-out and support with deviation investigations as necessary.
• To form part of multidisciplinary teams taking processes from the development stage into GMP as required.
It is essential that applicants possess a strong practical experience in the purification of biomolecules, and experience of working within a GMP environment. Direct experience of plasmid DNA purification is advantageous.
The successful candidate must be flexible in their approach to work and willing to work additional hours including weekends to accommodate processing. The enthusiasm to learn and the ability to interact and communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels within the organisation are also essential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £50000 per annum
Cell Line Development Scientist
Cell Development Scientist
Scientist / Senior Scientist, Assay Biology
£35000 - £50000 per annum