You will be well suited to working in a small team of experienced professionals, in a standalone role delivering market access strategies and key tactics to support the clients’ products.
It’s a fantastic challenge for the right person to come in a deliver a number of products already in the pipeline, with excellent career prospects and invaluable challenges to overcome.
- The position will work closely with medical affairs, legal, regulatory, market access and commercial teams, building and leveraging relationships with relevant stakeholders in line with approved and agreed business strategy
- Work closely with legal and regulatory departments to ensure compliance
- Significant Australian market access experience is required.
- In-depth and current understanding of international and Australian payer environment, including reimbursement decision-making processes, pricing and contracting strategies, and HTA processes.
- Experience in developing and/or adapting global economic models to meet country-specific HTA requirements.
- Strong analytical skills with the proven ability to effectively analyse data sets to determine trends and establish strategies
- Demonstrated experience in training/preparing access colleagues for international product launches and supporting their efforts on a country-by-country basis.
Please just get in touch for more information and a detailed job description.