Due to the acquisition of new contracts and continued business growth we have a requirement for an experienced Logistic / Procurement Manager for a large renewable Energy project in NSW.
You bring with you your wealth of experience as logistics / procurement manager with proven experience across Shipping / Logistics / Procurement and Warehouse management experience. Your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Manage, monitor and control all the incoming and outgoing materials and equipment on site.
- Coordinate with suppliers and subcontractors to ensure the proper delivery of the materials on site (time and quality)
- Supervising and coordinating with customs agent, freight forwarders, customs authority and client to arrange material release and to avoid any delays or extra expenses;
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the storage and distribution of raw materials and supplies within the project
- Manage supplier relationships, negotiate (with the Contract Manager support) contracts, policies and deadlines with suppliers and vendors contracts, and deliveries, negotiating prices and terms.
- Monitor prices by product and vendor to predict and account for financial fluctuations.
In return this company is offering an excellent remuneration package and an excellent opportunity to work on large renewable energy project.
To apply please use the link below