The Engineer will be reporting to the Commercial Manager.
Within your own Business Unit, you will be accountable for the preparation of (tender) cost estimates. You will be working in an assigned Tender Team, consisting of Tender Manager, Tender Coordinator and multiple discipline experts.
As Tender cost Engineer, your daily responsibilities are:
- Tender estimating
- Making sure that Tender cost estimates are available within the required timeframe
- Support Business development efforts
- Alignment of tender cost estimate reporting format with Commercial Manager
- Maintain consistency between tender cost estimates
- Cash flow analyses
- Alternatives analyses
- Risk analyses
- Cleopatra software maintenance & development
- Maintenance & development of existing estimating template
- Maintenance & development of existing knowledge base
- Development of new/existing cost models
This position requires a professional with a pro-active attitude and good communication skills. You are enthusiastic and have no problem with high quality standards and deadlines for tender preparation. Furthermore, you have:
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree in (Offshore) Engineering/ Business or a related field;
- A minimum of 1-3 years experience in the field of Engineering or Cost Estimation:
- Flexible attitude and thrive on deadlines;
- The ability to understand how our cost engineering software (Cleopatra) works and the capability to interface with the supplier on required maintenance or upgrades;
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English both written and spoken, Dutch is an advantage.