A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced and Trade Qualified Mechanical Fitter, to join a leading Mining organization. This position is available for an immediate start on a 2:1 roster.
- Routinely inspecting a range of different Fixed Plant machines to ensure they are functioning correctly
- Assisting with the planned maintenance tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Troubleshooting faults and repairing equipment as needed
- Ensuring that safe work practices are adhered to at all times
- Following Policies and Procedures to ensure all incidents are reported correctly
To be successful in the role, you will have extensive experience in Fixed Plant mechanical repairs, along with an Australian recognized Mechanical Trade certificate. An excellent eye for detail with a pro-active approach to resolving issues. As well a strong work ethic and commitment to workplace safety. You will also require the following Ticket’s and Certificates.
- Current Working at Heights Ticket
- Current Confined Spaces Ticket
- Current Elevated Work Platform Ticket
- Police Clearance and Full Medical will also be required
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organization. With excellent training and development initiatives, this role will allow you to grow your career in a great working environment. You will be offered a competitive hourly rate and you will be working in state of the art facilities.