Essential:- An HBO or WO diploma in Computer Science or Computer Science. Minimum 2 years of experience within the development of user interfaces. Experience with multiple technologies such as; C ++, QT and C #. Good command of the English language.
The Application Software Developer will work on a number of products one of them being a data acquisition system that processes measured data from the well. Analyses and reports are generated with this.
Application Software Developer Job Description
As an Application Software Developer your duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Develops application software for data acquisition.
- You develop new functionalities
- You make changes, expand current modules and develop new ones
- You test the software
- You solve problems in the software
- You think along to optimize applications
- Consult with users about software system design and maintenance
- Consult with system analysts, engineers, programmers or other relevant parties to obtain information about the capabilities and limitations of a project, performance requirements and possible interfaces.
- Analyses user needs to determine the feasibility of the design within the time and budgetary constraints.
- Modifies standard software and software solutions; expands software; integrates software.
- Improves software applications in terms of functionality, safety and cost.
- Creates documentation for software applications, such as step-by-step manuals
- Guides, trains and qualifies users.
Candidate must be eligible to work in the Netherlands