Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent you will be required to manage a team in preventing and planning maintenance requirements and issues as well as ensuring the plant is operating on a day to day basis to the highest standard achievable.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Working closely alongside the Maintenance Superintendent in ensuring budgets are being adhered to and productivity is being met.
- Manage and develop a team of 5 Fitters and 2 Boilermakers
- Ensuring all maintenance duties are being adhered to correctly and strict deadlines are being met
- Consistently drive success within the team as well encourage and mentor staff
- Conduct pre start meetings, exceed KPI’s and identify and rectify workplace hazards
- Develop daily and weekly work plans in accordance to the overall maintenance schedule
- Ensure all compliance is being adhered to, as well as implement new ideas and look for ways to improve productivity and time schedules
- Use SAP to track performance, H&S Statistics and Work Orders
- Assist with planning and scheduling of maintenance works when required
Ideally you will have a Mechanical trade qualification and experience working in a Fixed Plant environment. You will be proficient in MS Office and as well you will have exposure using the software system SAP. Excellent communication skills, written and verbally is imperative for this position, and you will demonstrate the capability of being able to lead and develop a crew. This is a fast paced, hands on and varied position so you will display excellent time management and problem solving skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading player in the Mining industry and take the next step in your career within Mining. You will be offered training and development and the opportunity to develop your skillset whilst working on site. With state of the art camp facilities and a strong emphasis on safety, this is a fantastic position for someone who is looking to join a professional and stable working environment.