Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Internal Communications Specialist will be offered on a 12 month contract, based out of their Brisbane Head Office.
To succeed in this role as Internal Communications Specialist it is essential that you have experience in a similar role with principal responsibilities including though not limited to:
- Drive consistency and alignment of integrated communications strategy to support the performance and achievement of the company’s business outcomes and create a one team culture in the organisation
- Build trusted and collaborative relationships for the delivery of internal communications across the business stream
- Develop and deliver strategic employee communications strategies and plans
- Support the Internal Communications Advisor - on the Internal Communications work program
- Create content for internal communications channels ensuring message consistency, alignment and relevant translation across the business
- Work in partnership with the External Relations colleagues to deliver communications results seamlessly for the business leaders
- Coordinate staff engagement sessions to discuss Group and local results and business updates.
- The role requires the ability to understand and communicate with a diverse internal audience, from office-based staff to operations people based on assets.
- Development and management of extended focal point network as needed for the dissemination of messages and execution of activities across the company.
- Work in partnership, and take day-to-day direction from, the IC Advisor based in Brisbane to ensure alignment in creating a consistent internal communications approach that supports the achievement of business performance and outcomes and creates a one team culture.
Your skills and personal attributes will ensure an easy transition and your CV should outline:
- Expert in communications and in use of traditional and new communications media
- Effective communications leadership and management
- Proven track record in delivering successful internal communications programs
- Ability to understand business strategy and use internal communications levers to help deliver that strategy and to drive performance
- Excellent communication, influencing and networking skills
- High quality writing skills
- Good understanding of the project life cycle with Oil and Gas experience being preferable
The successful Internal Communications Specialist will be based in Brisbane for Monday to Friday position on a 12 month contract. Candidates are therefore required to reside in the Brisbane region.
In return for your commitment you will be offered excellent day rates on ongoing contracts along with the opportunity to establish yourself with an international expert.
Should your skills and ability fulfil the above please ‘Apply Now’.