We are looking for an Assistant PM (Project Execution Advisor) who can strengthen our team by assisting the Project Management Team in delivering Customer Requirements in terms of Quality, Schedule and Cost. We require an effective communicator who can analyse and simplify complex data, build sustainable cross functional relationships and encourage team working and objective alignment.
Key responsibilities include;
- Provide effective support to Projects by monitoring and controlling all material deliveries from engineering to customer, i.e. ensuring that all materials are procured/manufactured/delivered to meet Project requirements and are progressing according to plan
- Through the Project network, be in close contact to Engineering activities in order to ensure inputs for Procurement & Manufacturing execution are provided as planned
- Define and implement mitigation strategies when Project is exposed to risk and delays
- Initiate the delivery process (shipments)
- Manage handover of materials from Project to Services throughout Project lifecycle; Close-out Project as per Project Execution Model
- Assist with commercial and contractual aspects of the Project including cost forecasting, overspends, risk and integrated change management
- Lead taskforces related to major rework situations and/or major abnormalities in the Project execution
- Provide support and input to Project Execution Model Gate process; Attend and represent Project Operational Status in EP&C meetings.
Required experience and attributes;
- BSc/MSc Engineering/Business Management Degree
- Experience in Manufacturing, Supply Chain or Project Management, from the Oil & Gas or similar industry
- Competent IT Skills including SAP and MS Office
- Ability to analyse PV or other type of project controls planning tools, identifying critical path, progress and areas of risk
- Effective Communication skills
- Ability to analyse and simplify complex data.
The successful candidates will receive a competitive salary and benefits, plus a strong work/life balance, positive work environment with challenging tasks, and a range of development opportunities.