Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is recruiting for a Works Planner in the Grangemouth area of Scotland. The successful candidate must be able to produce job specifications of all of the work on the overhaul work list.
- Work to manage the preparation and execution of the overhaul in your particular area
- Produce job specifications for all jobs in your area and other areas as required
- Establish realistic contingencies for equipment likely to require repair and include contingency time in the event schedule. This needs to be resourced accordingly in agreement with the planning officer policy guidelines
- Ensure the level of detail on specifications is correct and all aspects are completed before the job is considered 'planned'
- Produce a clear, structured display of control sheets for use during execution, ensure check sheets are kept up to date DAILY during execution
- Ensure all work in your area is defined, planned and executed safely and cost-effectively
- Assist in the reviews of the preparation phase and execution phase of the overhaul if required
- Must have experience working in similar work pack planner/Planner position
Works Planner, Work pack Planner, Planner, P6, Scheduler, Work Schedules, Worklists, Job methods Sheets, JMS, Work List, Overhaul Work List, Overhaul