- Directing people and resources, budget control, responsible to client for time / cost / standards
- Manage several projects simultaneously, ensuring equipment and materials are procured and received on schedule, managing fabricators, compiling and checking drawings and documentation, all to meet overall project deliverables
- Knowledge and skills in project planning, people management, budgets, planning, setting milestones
- Show understanding of E&I and Controls Systems, as well as Mechanical and Process.
- Candidates must be degree qualified in either Chemical/ Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent engineering discipline
- Membership of Professional Institute
- experience in gas generation or equipment supply
Project Manager, Project Engineering, Project Engineer, Chemical Manufacturing, COMAH, EPC, Project Management, Industrial Gas