As the successful applicant, you will be responsible for all aspects of engineering design, yield analysis and development of new and advanced solar systems. On a day to day basis, you will be expected to:
- Be responsible for the electrical design package
- Provide safe, timely and high quality PV module to systems designs utilising state of the art modelling and design skills
- Interface with local officials and utility engineers to design the best system configuration
- Interact with electricity utility companies and regulatory authorities with regard to solar PV projects
- Plan and manage the logistics of supplying components for large solar PV projects
In order to achieve this is, it is expected you will be a degree qualified engineer with experience in the design of PV Systems, preferably with utility scale solar farm experience. You will be familiar and coherent in the working standards for solar projects and be someone with real passion and enthusiasm for constant learning and development, along with true passion for the renewable energy industry.
In return for your commitment you’ll be offered a market leading salary and a chance to join a contractor who are genuinely going from strength to strength.
Please contact Lee Plant on 08 9426 7400 or press apply now to submit your application.
NOTE – You MUST have full working right for Australia to be considered for this position.