Job DescriptionCell Development Scientists – Cambridge – Permanent
CRISPR gene editing is increasingly becoming one of the most exciting scientific tools in the Biotech industry, unlocking a new world of research applications. My client, an award winning industry leader in CRISPR systems is dedicated to the bespoke design of modified cell lines to provide as flagship platforms for downstream research purposes. As a result of their rapidly expanding company, the Cell Line Engineering department is requesting the addition of multiple Cell Development Scientists to advance their platforms.
Cell Development Scientists Key Responsibilities:
• Design, execute and analyse molecular biology and genetic experiments using mammalian in vitro models.
• Maintain a high level of aseptic techniques with a highly diverse bank of mammalian cells, ranging from cancerous cell lines to primary cells.
• Analyse and interpret experimental data as well as identify and solve experiment associated problems, working with other team members to decide next scientific procedures.
• Collaborate with and communicate to other scientists across disciplines, both internal as well as external.
• Document the results in a timely manner and prepare high quality data packages.
Cell Development Scientists Key Requirements:
• BSc/Masters with corresponding post degree experience in the biotech/pharma industry.
• Molecular biology skills and a good understanding of genetics
• Strong cell culture experience with good aseptic technique
• Good organisational ability to plan and prioritise work
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
These permanent positions as Cell Development Scientists are available immediately and offer the right individuals an unparalleled platform for career growth with an incredibly exciting company.
If you possess the necessary requirements, please call Charles on 01619427163