NES Global Talent is currently looking for a Equipment Operator to be based in Coevorden for a permanent staff position.
- Deliver safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to customers.
- Identify opportunities to improve service delivery.
- Assist field and maintenance crews with preparing equipment for operations.
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Participate in pre-job and Toolbox meetings with crew members.
- Maintain good, safe working order of equipment according to standards, reporting problems or deviations.
- Ensure individual and crew work safety.
- Prepare equipment for rig up and rig down times.
- Operate the equipment according to competency level and job requirement.
- Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
- Maintain the required safety training
- Dutch and English mandatory, German advantage (preferred)
- The ideal candidate is a hard worker, being flexible in order to work during night / weekend as well if needed. At some occasions in the rain, snow; both on- and offshore.
- Medical fit to work offshore.
- Background in mechanical / hydraulic machines, engines is an advantage.
Are you interested and available or become available please don't hesitate to apply or contact Sander Schuitman at +31 70 808 0147 for more information.