Data Entry Associate
|Job Title:||Data Entry Associate|
|Location:||Fort Mc Murray, Canada|
|Contact Name:||Courtney Blazevic|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2019 17:03|
• Performs data entry processes into a database.
• Performs assigned tasks and projects.
• Processes special and recurring reports and administrative records.
• Verifies and corrects information, codes and accounts numbers as necessary.
• Ensures complete and accurate data entries into system.
• Compares data entered with source documents and resolve system edits concerning invalid data by deleting incorrectly entered data, re-enter correct data.
• Makes copies of required documents.
• Files documents when applicable.
• Maintains a production sheet of work completed on a daily basis.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
• Provides more technical/functional support than administrative support.
• Demonstrates a thorough working knowledge of technology, applications, terminology, and procedures required of job function.
• Performs varied and more complex tasks. Makes decisions within broad parameters.
Job Reference #105150
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Master Data Technician
CAD25 per annum
Data Control Lead
$400 - $500 per annum, Benefits: Business Class flights + Accommodation + Food + 35% Uplift
Maintenance Engineer- CMMS Data preparation
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
$400 - $450 per day