|Job Title:||Facilities Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Malgorzata Stefan|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2019 17:20|
• Plans and implements the layouts of plant, office, and production equipment in order to provide the maximum utilization of facilities and efficiency of production.
• Develops specifications and prepares detailed estimates of design costs including equipment, installation, labor, materials, preparation, and other related costs.
• Forms criteria and performance specifications for facilities and equipment necessary to meet unique operating requirements and building and safety codes.
• Ensures the safe and timely delivery of projects within the agreed budget, quality, and schedule.
• Quickly and accurately determine critical engineering issues, communicate problems effectively to stakeholders and develop solutions to those issues at both existing operations and capital projects.
• Expert level, typically 10+ years of experience.
• Technical specialist in all areas of discipline.
• Is known across the organization for their expertise, strategic vision and enterprise perspective.
• Creates unprecedented solutions to complex, non-routine problems.
• Provides recommendations to management within business/functional team and occasionally across business lines/regions.
• Often provides specialized technical/functional guidance to others within business unit/functional areas
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's