- Responsible for the oversight and assurance of all EIT activities by the EPCC Contractor.
- Shall work in a One Team environment and work closely with other COMPANY team members and Contractors personnel.
- Must have experience of large oil and gas, LNG projects, including HV/LV electrical activities, Substations, LER’s, and mechanical completions and has preferably a EIT craft background.
- Has experience of working on Greenfield and Brownfield projects working under control of works in an operating environment.
- Preferably ATEX/CompEx certified
- Strong working knowledge of construction planning, construction methodology, productivity analysis, quality assurance and HSSE procedures.
- Review of contractor task risk assessments as and when required.
- Review of contractor permit to work including all backup documentation before tasks commencing if required.
- Attend and actively participate in the daily contractor pre-start or toolbox talk meetings
- International and/or multicultural experience.
- Act as a Site Safety Leader and role model to promote the highest standards in Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) culture in the project community.
- Ensure compliance with the safety assurance plan so that work is accomplished in an environmentally sound manner using safe work practices.
- To be aware of all Health and Safety requirements as set out in the Project HSSE Policy and all updates and revisions of same, be aware on a proactive level of all and any HSSE issues that occur on a day to day basis actively resolving and reporting such events.
- Evaluate construction against drawings recording and reporting any deviation or change to agreed design. Familiar with technical query, site query and deviation procedures and flow, through to implementation of technical response and close-out.
- In line with the project schedule, construction planning and look-a head’s/ forecast execution of scope of work.
- Ensure work is performed as per “approved for construction” plans and specifications via coordination with Quality Assurance (QA).
- Have knowledge and be familiar with electrical installation methods, Codes and regulations, Safety rules and construction techniques.
- All other duties and task as required by the Area Construction Manager (EIT).
Construction Specialist (Electrical, Instrument, Telecom)
|Job Title:||Construction Specialist (Electrical, Instrument, Telecom)|
|Salary:||£500 - £600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Gulam Mohiuddin|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 11:15|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Construction Site Manager - Weekends
£300 - £330 per day
Site Manager - Commercial Construction
Perth St Georges Tce, Australia
Houston, United States
$100000 - $110000 per annum