Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently looking for an Invoicing & ERP Administrator to be based in The Hague, The Netherlands.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Invoicing using semi automated processes;
- Assists with resolving invoicing issues with customers worldwide;
- Reporting from various systems as required for operational purposes;
- Monitoring of Interfaces between systems;
- Relevant procedural updates required to ensure a smooth operational workflow;
- Billing application testing, documenting and reporting;
- Maintain Master Data System;
- Prepare data and support processes for bulk orders and fixes;
- Liase between users and developers.
- Timely, efficient and accurate reporting and billing;
- No failures due to setup errors;
- Workflow and procedures meet business requirements.
HBO or equivalent (Bachelor degree)
Dutch and English C1/C2 level
Advanced user of Microsoft Office particularly Excel. Basic database query and reporting skills in SQL present or to be developed. Visual Studio knowledge and ERP system understanding is also an advantage.
Basic financial understanding, experience with software user testing and error reporting are an asset.
Has initiative. Good analytical skills required. Find solutions. Accurate, flexible, service orientated, knowledge sharing, assumes responsibility and a hands-on mentality.
Works well in an international environment, team player.
You need to live in or near The Hague
Are you interested and available or interested in a career switch and want to work with one of the top employers within the Oilfield services industry please don't hesitate to apply or contact Sander Schuitman at +31 70 808 0147 for more information.