Job DescriptionTechnical Advisor – Northwest
Competitive salary and benefits - inclusive of bonus, holidays, pension, on-site gym.
A UK Building Materials Manufacturer is looking for a Technical Advisor to join their Technical Services Team within their head office! Do you have a passion for building and constructing things? Are you that person who has always been tenacious and technically analytical? Understanding how and why things are put together? If so… would you want to work for a market leader who believes in staff development and progression?
As a Technical Advisor you will be an instrumental asset to the business liaising with different stakeholders to the business - internally and externally. Have you recently graduated within construction, engineering, civil engineering or anything similar and have not yet found your niche?
Responsibilities for the Technical Advisor
- Engage and contribute to all queries in a compliant and customer focused manner.
- Promoting company products, systems and services to existing and prospect customers/clients by providing accurate and appropriate information.
- Analyse and report trends identified from customers.
- Continuous development of knowledge and skills.
- Supporting the literature of company documents and marketing materials.
- Ideally qualified to HNC / HND level in Building Surveying / Construction
- Have a basic understanding of building materials and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- “Can-do” attitude – training is provided - do you have the desire to want to learn?
- Problem solver with an analytical mind
- Industry experience (Building Materials) – work placement
- Degree qualified
- Customer service or Technical service experience
- Competitive starting salary
- Progression & development
- Stability & development
- Health care & Gym