Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, is currently seeking a Contract Manager t for a 1-2 year contract in Rocanville, Saskatchewan. The rotation is 14/7 and flights and accommodations will be provided.
- 15-20 years’ experience in all phases of procurement and contracting in mining, EPC or other industrial environments.
- SCMP designation. Or equivalent.
- Construction Law experience
- Contract development / formation / administration experience
- Undergrad degree (Finance or Business)
- Extensive experience in complex RFx development and execution.
- Extensive experience in negotiation of complex agreements for goods and services.
- Extensive experience in project procurement in heavy industrial settings.
- Ability to prioritize work in a very dynamic environment
- Experience in ARIBA or Oracle
- Training in Six Sigma or similar LEAN methodology would be an asset
- Potash experience preferred