Field Environmental Health & Safety Coordinator
|Job Title:||Field Environmental Health & Safety Coordinator|
|Location:||Fort St. John, Canada|
|Salary:||CAD70 - CAD80 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Harper|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 19:48|
- Directs, plans, establishes, and implements a variety of occupational health, safety, environmental loss prevention programs to assure the highest possible degree of safety for employees and contractors.
-Ensure all resources, policies and procedures are kept current.
-Continued implementation of Client's internal inspection program, contractor management program and orientation program.
-Participate in project kick off meetings, work with PC representatives to improve their EHS understanding and performance.
-Audit contractors to ensure their EHS systems are fully implemented.
-Participate in the Hazard id and Formal Level Hazard Assessment programs with all area’s of the company.
-Inspection of wellsite, facility, construction, drilling and completion sites.
- Provides expertise, guidance & support to the Field & Area teams in the area of Regulatory Compliance.
-Participation in and implementation of the safety meeting program.
-Conducts incident investigations as necessary.
-Act as a company liaison with area regulatory agencies.
- Coordinates Accident and Incident Investigations as required.
-Maintains training requirements for employees and contractors.
- Coordinates required response to Regulatory inspections.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Corporate, Facility, and Well- specific Emergency Response Plans. Contact for Emergency Response call downs.
- Individuals should have a minimum of 5 years oil and gas experience specializing in the field of Environment Health and Safety.
- Preference will be given to CRSP, CRST or other professional designation however it is not a requirement.
Minimum training requirements:
TDG WHMIS H2S Alive
Wildlife Awareness NORM awareness Confined Space Awareness
Ground Disturbance Awareness Incident Investigation
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Health and Safety Advisor
CAD750 - CAD800 per day
Global Environmental Advisor
United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Competitive salary plus benefits
Intermediate Environmental Applications Advisor
CAD55 - CAD70 per hour
Beaumont, United States