Job DescriptionClinical Research Associates II/III/Senior Clinical Research Associates II
An Exciting Opportunities for those who are passionate about Clinical Research studies.
This is Your Chance if you are seeking to gain experience with a global CRO with great culture and Global opportunities and recognition given for the hard work that you put in and passion that you bring in.
Because They Believe in Growing Together!
Clinical Research Associates II/III/Senior Clinical Research Associates II
Required by a global CRO for permanent position nationwide.
- Home based/office based flexibility
- Lucrative Pacakge with Base +Car and Super
- The role involves monitoring Clinical Trials in various therapy areas, mainly in Oncology Phase I- IV clinical study sites in Australia.
- Monitoring Plan
- Clinical site visit reports
- Response to requests for site level study and/or territory information
- Site Monitor: 60%
- Site specific patient recruitment and retention plans (shared deliverable)
- Collection of high-quality clinical trial data (CRFs).
- University degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, MD or RN or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- At least 2 years experience with independent monitoring for CRA's and
- 4-5 years of experience(SCRA) at a similar position, with full scope of monitoring responsibilities within Phase I/II/III/IV Clinical Trials.
- Independent monitoring experience in Australia.
- Experience in regulatory submissions, contract negotiations, site management and feasibility assessment.
- Preferably with Experience in Oncology, Infectious Disease or Neurology.
- Full working rights in Australia.
- Prior experience of working in investigator site management, including conducting monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment.
- A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements is essential.
Please feel free to contact at faiza.khan @ nesgt. com for more information/Call 02-9696 8008.