As a Jr. Structural Engineer, your daily activities are:
- Perform concept and detail design of offshore fit for purpose lifting arrangements and steel structures, such as lifting appliances, lift points, lift arrangements and grillage and sea fastening;
- Perform structural strength verification analyses, including advanced non-linear Finite Element Analysis by use of software packages such as SACS and ABAQUS;
- Familiarize with discipline related work processes, guidelines and standards.
You are a team player who organizes and plans the work effectively and efficiently. You are quality and result oriented and have the ability to adapt easily when needed. Furthermore, you have:
- A Bachelor and/or Master degree Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering;
- Some experience in engineering, project preparation and execution of offshore projects;
- Basic knowledge of structural and mechanical engineering;
- Analytical, practical and pragmatic skills;
- Good communication skills in English, both spoken and written;
- The ambition to work (temporarily) at yards, offshore on our vessels or in our offices.
- Take ownership (level 1)
- Result orientation (level 1)
- Teamwork (level 1)