Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is recruiting for a TA Maintenance Scheduler based in the Southeast. TA Maintenance Schedulers should have good understanding of safety, health, and environmental requirements (SHE), work selection criteria, work planning, norms estimating, procurement practices, business practices and controls, contractor interface awareness, development of job packs.
The successful candidate should also be skilled in scheduling work tasks to ensure efficient resource utilization, excellent coordination between operations (equipment readiness / permitting), material availability, construction equipment support, and labour crew (skills) composition and assignment.
- Must be able to coordinate and manage major/turn-around maintenance planning, scheduling, and execution.
- Produce job specifications for all jobs in your area and other areas as required
- Establish realistic contingencies for equipment likely to require repair and include contingency time in the event schedule.
- Ensure all work in your area is defined, planned and executed safely and cost-effectively
- Assist in the reviews of the preparation phase and execution phase of the overhaul if required
- Must have experience working in similar work maintenance Scheduler /Planner position
- High competency use of Primavera P6 is essential