The successful candidate should also be skilled in scheduling work tasks to ensure efficient resource utilization, excellent coordination between operations (equipment readiness / permitting), material availability, construction equipment support, and labour crew (skills) composition and assignment.
- Must be able to coordinate and manage major/turn-around maintenance planning, scheduling, and execution.
- Produce job specifications for all jobs in your area and other areas as required
- Establish realistic contingencies for equipment likely to require repair and include contingency time in the event schedule.
- Ensure all work in your area is defined, planned and executed safely and cost-effectively
- Assist in the reviews of the preparation phase and execution phase of the overhaul if required
- Must have experience working in similar work maintenance Scheduler /Planner position
- High competency use of Primavera P6 is essential