Pipeline Construction Manager
|Job Title:||Pipeline Construction Manager|
|Location:||Grande Prairie, Canada|
|Salary:||CAD60 - CAD80 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Harper|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2019 16:53|
The main function of the Pipeline Construction Site Manager/Supervisor is to coordinate and monitor Contractors' activities to ensure compliance with the Contract as relates to Scope, project standards, specifications and design drawings. Represents Husky Energy to the contractors and provides direction and support to facilitate the safe and efficient execution of the work
• Responsible for HSE and overall site security.
• Responsible for the safe and efficient performance of all construction activities, in compliance with construction contracts, specifications, IFC drawings and for completion of all works within the budget and schedule constraints.
• Responsible for the coordination of day-to-day site activities, including coordinating with CMT, construction contractors and Operations.
• Attending construction progress meetings.
• Reporting construction progress on a regular basis and any issues / constraints that may impact construction activities, safety, construction costs and construction schedule.
• Reviews and makes final recommendations to the Project Manager for change requests and RFIs, and submits these requests to the Project Manager for review prior to giving site approval.
• Responsible for the inventory and management of free-issue material.
• Responsible for overseeing overall field quality control and H&S activities and for compliance with project / site Quality Control and H&S procedures.
• Responsible for attending and reviewing incident investigations, including HSE related violations.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word etc.)
• Estimating and Scheduling programs (Timberline, Primavera etc.)
• NDE Processes (Welding RT/UT)
• General knowledge of common codes and standards (B33.1/CSA Z662/ABSA)
• General knowledge of relevant codes and standards (ASME/Electrical Code/National Building Code/OH&S)
• Post Secondary Degree or Diploma
• Industry Specific safety training (H2S Alive, Ground Disturbance, CSTS etc.)
• Driver's License
• Supervisory experience in heavy industrial construction (minimum 10+ yrs
• Project Management experience in industrial projects
• Experience with remote worksites in the resource extraction industry
• Oil and Gas Operations, SAGD projects, pipeline construction, engineering
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
CAD130000 per annum
€95000 per annum, Benefits: excellent staff benefits including uplift for overseas assignments
Contract Pipeline Operator
CAD70 - CAD80 per hour
Senior Pipeline Engineer
Construction Project Engineer - Campaign Specialist
AOA 1,100,000 Per Month