Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, is currently seeking a Supply Chain Admin. to be based out of Calgary, AB. The working schedule would be Monday- Friday, 40 hrs/week.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Supply Chain Administrator performs some or all of the following duties:
- Receipts for performance of Scopes of Work.
- Prepare a report of Purchase Orders for Receiving each week
- Track and record orders/materials that are picked and shipped to job sites.
- Act as the primary point of contact for inquiries regarding work completed on the project sites and in the manufacturing shop locations, etc.
- Look for opportunities to save and avoid wasting money.
- Working with the Buyer, analyze design drawings and monitor actual production, where applicable, to understand Scopes of Work to be Received.
- Work with the Buyers to make any required changes to the Purchase Orders to enable correct receipting in line with the five types of P.O
- Oil & Gas experience an asset
- Experience Cutting POs and invoices
- 2-5 years related experience
Job Reference #105492