Job DescriptionJOB REQUIREMENTS/EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
Graduate Engineer with degree or diploma from University or Engineering school. 7+ Years relevant experience related to Topsides Commissioning, Decommissioning experience a plus. General knowledge of specialized engineering systems and technology. Safety training in construction related work.
Essential functions of the job
Develops the project’s Flushing, cleaning and decommissioning methodology and implements throughout the life of Project Construction, Decommissioning and Removal phases, ensuring procedure compliance with the target levels for Quality are achieved within the Project Schedule, while maintaining the highest levels of attention to HSSE
- Define the system and sub-system breakdown prioritization and sequence; managed and that vendor data is being transferred with a minimum of manual input.
- Prepare and maintain the completions database on a daily basis.
- Prepare and issue status reports on completions activities.
- Monitor progress of site Scope of Work (Decommissioning, flushing, cleaning)
- Assist in compilation and Decommissioning system dossiers.
- Cooperate with the Site Construction Manager in verifying correctness of ITR reports.
- Prepare Electronic System Boundary Drawings.
- Align Decommissioning Vendor Call Out (VCO) with the Project Schedule
- Completions Database software use– Perform all scanning & uploading, changes, ITR generation and timely issue to the Site Team according to the project schedule
- Check between P&ID’s and Completions Database Subsystems to confirm consistency.
- Review ITR for accuracy.
- Hand Over Dossier development and filing all completed ITR’s, vendor data etc.
- Vendor Call Out Plans – Can find/transmit basic call-out information from PM / CM to excel sheets and build/manage the POB spread sheet