ESSENTIAL:- Strong working knowledge of Dell Boomi, iPaaS technology, and iPaaS business integrations within complex international organizations. Design and delivery of the integration platform, to understand how each system connects. You will be involved and will need to understand the entire software development and implementation cycle. Agile.
Dell Boomi iPaaS Architect Job Purpose
In the world of technology, the Dell Boomi iPaaS Architect plays an important role in the design and analysis of iPaaS software projects. They create new applications, run software tests, develop product prototypes and create technical documents and manuals relating to application development. They could be involved in training other team members in areas of programming and software development.
They will be expected to deliver continuous value to customers and the business in a sustainable, quality-driven environment. Evolve Client’s Groups iPaaS software architecture to satisfy the ever-changing demands of our customers and business both today and in the future.
Dell Boomi iPaaS Architect Key Responsibilities
The role of the Dell Boomi iPaaS Architect is to ensure the design and delivery of the integration platform, to understand how each system connects with other using iPaaS. It is key that this person understands and is involved in the entire software development and implementation cycle.
As Dell Boomi iPaaS Architect, you will be involved in the early stages of projects within the business to make sure various solutions are considered and evaluated on their merits (e.g., flexibility for the future, performance, readability, cost). This is important to optimize the development roadmap of the organization, as well as providing initial high-level technical solutions and work plans to various parts of the organization for further refinement and implementation. The Group iPaaS Architect will continuously be involved in the development of the architected solutions to make sure the architecture is followed and changed as required, including responsibility to make sure documentation of the solutions are appropriate, and a manage a small, specialist delivery team.
The Dell Boomi iPaaS Architect is also responsible to maintain a technical roadmap for the group. The purpose of the technical roadmap is to be a complement to the commercial roadmap and document the key major technical projects that will need to be implemented the coming time to eventually reach an evolving target architecture.
Reporting in to Director of Integration & Web Services, this is an important new role within the Group IT function, giving the role holder the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the organisation at the most senior level.
Dell Boomi Architect will require:
- Strong working knowledge of Dell Boomi, iPaaS technology, and iPaaS business integrations within complex international organizations
- Close collaboration with various stakeholders regarding business requirements, development progress, infrastructure changes, integration projects, compliance requirements, and so on
- Close collaboration with other architects within the group
- Design elegant, robust, and reliable solutions for complex technical problems that fits the business.
- Perform rough estimates to guide development roadmap
- Documenting solutions and their objective trade-offs from a group perspective
- Communication of solutions with multiple stake-holders with various degrees of technical competencies to make sure there is alignment and clarity
- Technical coaching and leadership in the group
- Acting as product owner for technical projects
- Seeks and engages in continued learning of architectural practices and principles, ensuring that development technologies and best practices methodologies are adopted and applied by all team members and that the target architecture is updated continuously.
- Reviewing code, logs, alarms, customer support issues, and similar sources to pro-actively find technical improvements for group solutions
- Be an energetic ‘self-starter’ with the ability to take ownership and be accountable for deliverables, both individually and when providing technical leadership in the organization.
- Managing your time to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Leadership experience of Dell Boomi and iPaaS business integration
- Ability to work with business and technology stakeholders to translate business problems into technical solutions within an Agile environment.
- Solid background in software or infrastructure architecture
- Experience in technical leadership
- Good presentation and documentation skills to clearly communicate complex solutions to various target groups, both written and orally
- Demonstrate an understanding of software patterns, software modelling, secure programming principles, test-driven development or another unit testing methodology, and code standards compliance.
- Demonstrate an understanding of database modelling
- Demonstrate an understanding of product hosting (e.g., cloud vs DC, networking, load balancers, firewalls)
- Experience of working with complex systems
- Experience from working with architectural forums for introduction of significant architectural changes & controlled environments before adapting major software versions etc
There will be travel involved with this position