Job DescriptionNES are seeking a Scheduler/Planner for a contract role in France
Duration: 1 Year
Start date: ASAP
All inclusive Day rate - no accommodation or transport provided
Candidates - MUST have fluent French language skills
As part of a strong development of their activities, our client is looking for an Immediate Operational Planner who will be in charge of taking over and centralizing the planning activities of the headquarters and factory. The objective is to reinforce the control of the progress of the projects by the project managers and the Director of the factory, by giving in particular visibility to the critical paths, as well as to allow a dynamic programming of the manufacturing activities on the site and the anticipation of overload of activity due to the concomitance of several projects.
Creation and update of a schedule for each Project, during the bidding phase and the execution phase
• Creation of the initial schedule of offers with the Tenders Manager
• Creation of the initial execution schedule with the project manager: establishment of the Work Breakdown Structure, baseline and identification of the critical path
• Resource programming
• Weekly update of engineering, procurement and manufacturing activities
• Realization of a monthly report for the Management, and production of monitoring indicators in accordance with the quality objectives defined by the Management.
Creation and update of a schedule for the Projects, internal and clients activities, carried out
• Recovery of the existing and implementation of the planning tool, including programming of resources and means of production
• Weekly update
• Weekly progress report with the project teams and the Plant Manager
Creation and update of a schedule for the activities Projects carried out in the laboratory:
• Activity planning by project and by type of activity in liaison with the laboratory manager
Responsible for the coordination between the different schedules
Referent: Tender and Planning Manager
Bac + 2 / + 3 diploma in production and quality management or logistics / flow management
Mastery of MS Project software, including WBS, baseline and resource programming features
Advanced Excel proficiency (excluding VBA) English: read and write Successful experience of at least 3 years in industrial resource planning, including multi-site communications Experience of the oil services sector (ideally offshore) Permitted for more than 5 years Personal and relational skills: Sense of organization, ability to prioritize Method and structure Autonomy Reactivity Synthetic spirit, editorial qualities Sense of teamwork, ability to work with multiple interlocutors Places of intervention:
Short-term trips to France are expected on our production site, suppliers and the customer.