- Search for qualified candidates to meet client needs through the Internet, job fairs, trade shows, advertisements and other sources.
- Contact candidates, screen resumes, check references to identify qualified candidates and match available positions daily.
- Set up interviews and prepare candidates for the interviewing process.
- Build relationships to generate referrals, identify needs and market candidates.
- Maintain relationships with candidates throughout the interview and employment process.
- Follow up with hiring managers on recent submittals to determine effectiveness of fit and suggestions for improvement.
- Visit sites to evaluate site culture and maintain field employee relationships.
- Maintains contact with hiring managers to provide excellent customer service.
- Prepares, sends and receives applicant packages for new employees.