I&C Engineer, Denver
|Job Title:||I&C Engineer, Denver|
|Location:||Denver, United States|
|Salary:||$120000 - $150000 per annum, Benefits: Full benefits|
|Contact Name:||Paul Henry|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2019 21:06|
Requirements / Must Haves
• Produce the following deliverables: Instrument Index, I/O List, Control Narrative, Range, Alarm, & Setpoint List, Cause & Effect, PSV, Control Valve, Orifice, Tank Vents, & Flow Meter Sizing Calculations.
• Provide datasheets for all Instrumentation Equipment: Control/RTU Buildings, Station Control Panels, RIO Panels, Gas Chromatograph Building, Meter Skids, Flow Control Skids, HIPPS or Over Pressure Protection Skids.
• Review of vendor quotes, develop technical bid evaluations, and perform clarifications.
• Review design deliverables: Area Classification, Cable Schedule, Installation Details, Instrument Plans, Panel Drawings, Junction Box Drawings, Network Topologies, and Vendor Drawing Packages.
• Estimate future projects
• Successfully lead a project I&E team in the execution of a project by delivering quality IFC documents and maintaining budget & schedule.
• Create an execution strategy based on the Scope of Work & Design Basis.
• Maintain client relations by going to site visits, PHA/HAZOP reviews, 30%/60%/90% model reviews, Design Review, and Kick-off Meetings.
• Ability to be a self-starter that requires minimal help to execute a project
Skills / Qualifications
• Controls and Instrumentation
• Reporting Skills
• Requirements Analysis
• Technical Understanding
• Dealing with Complexity
Interested candidates should hold a minimum of 8-10 years of relevant experience (midstream/pipelines/transmission) together with a suitable Degree qualification. Must be located in or within easy commute of Denver, CO and be authorized to work legally in the U.S.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Instrument Engineer
£40 - £45 per hour
Lead Process Engineer
Pittsburgh, United States
Loss Prevention / Safety Engineer - Paris
Paris La Defense, France
Principal Process Engineer
Westside, United States
$120000 - $130000 per annum, Benefits: Flex Schedule, 401K, PTO, Medical, Life, etc.