Job DescriptionAn excellent opportunity has become available for an Administrator to join a diverse team with one of our oil field services clients based in Jandakot.
This position is on a contract basis for an initial duration of 12 months.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Transfer of tools to and from jobs – generate Delivery and Return Delivery Ticket
- Generate work orders of service tools from return delivery ticket
- Ensure equipment history is updated in MaPS (NDT, rework, wear inspection, acceptance tests, assembly and tool builds, disassembly, district transfers)
- Ensure reman work orders are raised and closed in SAP with consumption of inventory and technician work hours
- Admin – scanning and filing of QC job packages
- Monitor and track equipment repairs with machine shop
- Assist with monthly inventory cycle count
- Ad-hoc Administration Duties
- Proficiency in SAP Enterprise Asset Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is vital