|Job Title:||Structural Designer|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Duane|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2019 09:47|
- Be a team member of the structural discipline and area multidiscipline teams.
- Modelling steel structural constructions in E3D.
- Drawings production in E3D/PDMS.
- Self check and check of others work, including coordination of defined team.
- Fabrication follow-up.
- Bachelor Degree
- Technical College or other relevant education will be evaluated
- The candidate must have deep knowledge and experience with E3D/PDMS 3D and PDMS draft (ver. 12.1).
- Preferably knowledge of E3D.
- The candidate must have experience from large new build EPC offshore oil & gas project at the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience with green field projects.
- The candidate must have deep knowledge to Norwegian offshore industry incl. the NORSOK and Eurocode regulations related to the structural discipline.
- The candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience within offshore projects.
- The candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience with main/primary and secondary steel design.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's