An innovative and global Aerospace organisation, require an experienced Quality Engineer to add to their quality team.
The correct person for this position will have proven experience in delivering hands on improvements within their role and working within composites.
- Undertake detailed problem solving using a variety of quality tools and techniques
- Support company Quality Manager in the management of AS9100 QMS
- Coordinate activities within customer management – regularly interfacing and dealing with issues
- Carry out regular planned audits of department
- Play a key role in continuous improvement activities helping to drive improvements across the department
- Work in accordance with health & safety guidelines
The successful Quality Engineer will:
- Will have proven experience within a similar position
- Ideally trained to HNC / HND level in an engineering / technical subject
- Good knowledge of Quality tools and techniques – 8D, 5Y, Ishikawa, Root Cause Analysis etc.
- Good knowledge of Lean manufacturing tools and techniques
- Audit trained AS9100
- Aerospace experience.
- Extremely competitive salary
Quality engineer, problem solving, process improvement, audit, ISO9001, AS9100, 9100, aerospace, manufacture, design, process, customer, supplier, QMS, quality management system, 8D, 5Y, Ishikawa, Fishbone, FAIR