Location – Houston, TX
Employee Type - Permanent
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas industry. Our client, is a growing offshore company within the Oil & Gas industry, has a permanent opportunity for a Business Development Manager to be based in Houston, TX.
This position is primarily responsibilities are to improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. This individual will maintain existing clients, identify new business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Develop a segment strategy based on clear understanding of customer needs, industry and competitive dynamics. Support overall business strategy processes
- Collaborate with team to develop proposals that are tailored to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Monitor and evaluate industry and competitor developments, marketing actions, products, position, strengths and weaknesses to anticipate competitor response to BU initiatives. Analyze competitors’ global offerings and strategically position the company offerings appropriately to succeed
- Understanding the company’s full product line and cooperating with our operational subject matter experts to design standardized products to fit customer needs and to ensure course delivery
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or a related degree
- At least 4+ years’ of sales experience in Oil & Gas
- Experience within the Oil & Gas rig repair industry
- Demonstrates creative and critical thinking skills
- Ability to assemble and organize multiple sources of intelligence into a clear market assessment.
- Strong business acumen demonstrating ability to define, develop and execute new business opportunities
- Well networked in industry circles
- Ability to directly and effectively engage external customers at all levels.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a growing offshore company within the Oil & Gas industry. The successful applicant will receive a competitive compensation package including matching 401K, PTO, as well as a comprehensive benefits package, and more. For further information regarding this role or to discuss other opportunities contact Ashlee Vann.