Job DescriptionTechnical Sales Manager – Building Products – South East UKm (Kent/Essex) – Basic Salary + Car/Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Are you an experienced Sales Manager with good account management experience? Do you have experience of going out to sites and speaking with clients and engineers? Would you like to work for a company who are growing, investing in new products and opening new sites?
A leading Construction Materials company have created a new role in their business due to increase in work and growth strategy and are seeking an experienced Sales Manager with a good technical background and understanding. This isn’t a sit in the office sales role, instead you will be required to be out on sites, selling and working with clients and customers.
- Manage current accounts and maximise them to full potential
- Being out on sites/plants, speaking with and selling to clients
- Forward planning and generating new business opportunities
- Technical understanding of products and the market
- Technical sales experience
- Account management and new business ability
- Experience of working with main contractors and also smaller businesses
- Construction/Building Products experience (Concrete, Mortar, Screed, Cement etc)
- Basic Salary (Attractive)
- Pension contribution
Account manager, sales manager, business manager, commercial manager, field sales, area sales, regional sales, business development, account management, technical, concrete, mortar, screed, cement, precast , building materials