|Job Title:||Equipment Operator|
|Location:||Hobbs, United States|
|Salary:||$17 - $22 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Christensen|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 20:44|
Location: Hobbs, NM
Duration: 3-6 months with potential for extension or perm rollover
Training to develop knowledge and skills to maintain all equipment related to cementing, stimulation, coiled tubing, and rigging up. Operate auxiliary equipment and pump unit while maintaining excellent quality control and in accordance with company policies and procedures. Attend and successful completion of new employee safety training / district orientation, driver training and Basic Operators School (BOS).
Comply with all governmental regulations, industry standards and observes all health, safety and environmental policies to reduce environmental impacts.
1. Training to complete core components, and develop basic skills to meet the
equipment operator standard.
2. Develop a working knowledge of the major components of pumping equipment.
3. Drive specialized company equipment to and from service jobs, following accepted company convoy procedures.
4. Spot equipment into position; rig up treating lines, hoses, wellhead connections, etc., to trucks, tanks and wells, according to company location safety standards.
5. Blend and prepare chemicals for pumping according to established procedures.
6. Operate assigned bulk and auxiliary equipment during treatment, recognizes equipment malfunctions, and correct them as necessary or report them to Service Supervisor.
7. Strive for service quality and SQM implementation.
8. Participate in well site job risk analysis and continual improvement programs in the district that affect client satisfaction.
9. Wear PPE at all times and observe health, safety and environmental policies.
10. Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to forklift, drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene.
High school diploma or GED; associate (2-3) degree
Rotation Details Rotation: 15x6
License Requirements Class A CDL (no endorsements)
Job Summary Class A CDL Permit is required at minimum to be considered
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Equipment Inventory Field Tech
Grande Prairie, Canada
Static Equipment Engineer
Houston, United States
Static / Proprietary Equipment Engineer
Mechanical Engineer – Rotating Equipment
Houston, United States
$50 per hour
$150 - $200 per day, Benefits: Flights + Accommodation + Visa