Job DescriptionAs a Drafter/Designer for Campos EPC you will produce detailed designs of oil and gas pipelines and related stations. Drafter/Designers prepare construction drawings, and design services requiring a full understanding of drawings, specifications, industry and client standards related to assigned work.
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Develop preliminary sketches and designs based on early engineering efforts.
- Prepare CAD designs from general instruction and/or preliminary sketches, diagrams, or schematics.
- Prepare Line Lists, Manual Valve Lists, and Drawings Lists and Bills of Materials.
- Recommend modifications and changes for design improvement and simplification.
- Produce technical drawings and piping isometrics.
- Prepare working drawings from conceptual layout to detailed finished product.
- Coordinate CAD projects with other discipline personnel.
- Prepare and assemble project deliverables.
- Assist in the development, standardization and unification of document control standards.
- Must be able to travel to field project locations with designers or engineers to make field sketches, take dimensions, etc.
- Associate degree or completion of related technical trade school courses, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Oil & Gas Pipeline Design preferred.
- 5+ years minimum related industry experience.
- Specific experience in utility undergrounding programs is desired.
- Experience with AutoCAD is required, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and MicroStation experience is a plus.