A role has recently come available for a Synthetic / Process Chemist to join the Synthetic Chemistry team at an exciting Biotech in the Oxfordshire area an a 12m contract basis. This is a varied role in which you will be supporting several projects both developing new synthetic routes for novel drugs and process scale to large scale glassware in the lab.
- Designing, optimising and performing complex chemical synthesis
- Optimisation of regulations to 100g scales
- Reviewing complex data for existing processes and making recommendations on process improvements
- Isolating and analysing compounds using various chromatography techniques
- PhD qualified in Organic Chemistry with experience designing complex chemical synthesis
- Process scale up experience up to >100 g
- A good knowledge of analytical instruments such as LC-MS, HPLC, NMR