Job DescriptionEnergy Industry
Our client are one of the largest International Energy Companies and are currently seeking a Field Operator to join their Southland based team to assist with the operations of their Bluff Terminal.
This company has been established within in the New Zealand market for over 120 years and is a major player in the Oil & Gas industry with Terminal facilities across the country.
You’ll be a key part of the operations team to ensure the Terminal can run efficiently, reliably, safely and cost effectively.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a new challenge and break into the Oil & Gas industry!
Role responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and support a high level of Terminal Housekeeping, including general housekeeping
- Dipping of tanks
- Monitoring of underground slops tanks and storm water management
- Product Quality testing (density and temperature) and storing of samples per requirements
- Assisting with commissioning new equipment/systems
- Walking lines
- Assist with the load and unload of tankers
- MUST be trade qualified
- Preferably experience in understanding terminal assets and product movement
- Understanding of pipe systems and adherent risks
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High standard of Safety and Safety and promote a work safe culture
- Good Mechanical aptitude
- Works well in a team environment
This is an urgent requirement, so don’t delay, APPLY NOW.
For a confidential chat on the role please phone Thomas on 021 247 7391 for further information.
Please note that due to strict requirements we will only make contact with those who have EXISTING legal rights to live and work in New Zealand