Solids Control Operator
|Job Title:||Solids Control Operator|
|Location:||New Zealand, New Zealand|
|Contact Name:||Bruce Jordan|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 06:08|
We are currently seeking an experienced Solids Control Operators for upcoming contract work in New Zealand.
You must have relevant experience and will need to be available for carrying out shift work in New Zealand. Having the current legal right to work in New Zealand (including Australian Residents) would be an advantage as would your ability to commence immediately.
Other key requirements will include:
• Maintaining and operating solids control equipment as per customer specifications
• Troubleshooting and carrying out repair of equipment
• Assisting with the rigging up and rigging down of solids control equipment
• Maintain accurate service logs, customer paperwork and safety documents as per client requirements
• Stay on client's location as scheduled to ensure solids control equipment functions properly
• Oversee the mechanical / electrical processes which are commonly utilised with solids control equipment and processes
• Operate the equipment according to specifications as directed by the relevant engineers/ managers
• Perform pre and post job equipment inspections, complete preventative maintenance procedures and operate equipment as per customers' standards
• Assemble and prepare equipment for installation and service
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
Full background checks will be completed and you must be able to successfully pass drug and alcohol testing.
Safety awareness to comply with Safety and Environmental regulations and procedures is also a major part of your day to day work. You will hold a minimum of a Class 1 Drivers Licence (additional licences such as a Heavy Vehicle Licence would be an advantage).
Please apply with an updated CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
CAD65 - CAD75 per hour
Cost Control Manager
Competitive salary plus benefits
Senior Weight Control Engineer
Supplier Quality Control Engineer
$12000 per annum
Control & Automation Engineer
$2500 - $4000 per month, Benefits: Medical