• Coordinate overall execution of engineering across all project disciplines and provide Engineering Surveillance, Management of Change, Progress Tracking, Specification Deviations and Project Reviews.
• Manage interfaces among Engineering, Construction, Systems Completion, Operations, other Project EPC contracts, and third parties to obtain timely input and decisions.
• Ensure that work is executed in compliance with the Contract, Project Design Basis, specifications, codes, standards, and regulations.
• Support Offplot Project Manager as required for both internal and external stakeholder management and engagement, including Common Facility Owners, Commercial Team, Commercial and Shipping.
• Coordinates development of the technical sections of the EPC ITB, technical clarifications and bulletins as required, and is responsible for development of the technical evaluations of bidders.
• Coordinates the definition and finalization of interface and crossing agreements with other EPC Contracts and with third parties.
• Bachelor of Science in any engineering discipline.
• Experience in all project phases, i.e. engineering, procurement and construction.
• Specific involvement in the design, construction and start-up of major onshore oil and gas facilities.
• Experience supervising a team of discipline engineers on a major onshore oil and gas facility project.
• Previous experience on a major LNG Project.
Knowledge and/or Experience
• Broad, high-level knowledge of all engineering disciplines and their interaction on project.
• Preferred specific experience in LNG Storage and Loading Facilities.
• Worldwide experience with contractors and vendors, in particular those involved in the engineering of major onshore oil and gas facilities.
Technical and Business Skills
• Good organization and planning skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels from senior management to field labor.