Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client, a major Oil and Gas producer, has an opportunity for a B Pressure in Leduc, AB for a 3 month contract.
- Participates in pre-job tool-box meetings and equipment inspections with all members of the team.
- Is always fully compliant with the requirements of the QHSE policies, standards, and wears required personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
- Is always fully compliant with trade requirements & holds up to date safety tickets
- Maintains all equipment in good, safe working order and reports any problem or deviation.
- Responsible and preforms the fabrication or repair of pressure vessels or components including pressure piping that require fitting / welding or torch cutting.
- Fabricates within Quality requirements, Alignment tolerances and ASME code.
- Fabricates & preps material within the requirements of the SLB Quality Control Manual
- Notifies supervisor of Quality, fabrication or safety issues immediately upon recognizing a concern
- Certified competent Alberta B-Pressure Welder
- Competent pressure vessel / pressure piping Fitter with the experience, knowledge, skills and ability for the position of Welder / Fitter.
- Ability to read blueprints & ISO’s to fabricate as drawn.
- Able to communicate clearly and work within a team environment
- Has completed & possesses current Trade & Safety Training tickets as required for the position.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Is in good physical condition and maintains a good attitude
- Able to work flexible work hours and flexible work shifts as required