Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently recruiting for a Process Engineering Manager on an interim basis for a leading manufacturer and developer of speciality chemicals based in the North West.
- Manage the site capital budget, utility budget and technical resources in a manner that support site goals and objectives.
- Provide leadership and management to the process engineering team and
- Provide technical support and process safety guidance to plant operations including the oversight of our change management system. Identify continuous improvement opportunities and implement sustainable solutions.
- Maintain and execute the 5 year capital budget.
- Be responsible for the energy budget by managing energy contracts and leading energy conservation efforts in order to meet or exceed budgetary and regulatory expectations.
- Process engineering support for new product development with particular relevance to process safety assessments, plant design and HAZOPS and equipment selection and specification.
- Experience introduction energy awareness / savings ideas as part of managing ESOS submissions.
- Chartered engineer, educated to degree level or equivalent, within Chemical Engineering
- Extensive education & experience in Technical & Engineering Management within the Chemical Industry
- Clear leadership and management experience within industry.
- Experience of leading HAZOP and Risk Assessment techniques/Process Safety Management.
- Relevant experience on similar Top Tier COMAH sites
- Must be enthusiastic, adaptable, flexible and willing to work in and lead dedicated teams.